Maintenance Technician-2nd Shift
- Responsibilities of a Maintenance Technician
- Responsible to maintain and service all machines in the production facility (extrusion, adhesive mixing, coating, converting, auxiliary equipment, etc.) as well as in R&D and ensure a high technical availability of all machines and equipment.
- Operate tool room equipment (e.g., lathe, milling machine) to produce or repair machine parts; operate welding and gas cutting equipment
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hydraulic and pneumatic devices, as well as pumps.
- Relocate, level, align, and adjust precision machines, rollers, etc.
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Conduct failure analysis studies on prematurely failed parts
- High School Graduate (GED)
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience in an industrial maintenance position
- Strong background of machine repair, machining, welding
- Adjust working hours when required; work overtime; work weekends; and off-shifts
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to embrace change
- Must be able to work within the framework of 5S, ISO, and TS requirements
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, email, Excel, install, upload, download, internet explorer) Obtain working knowledge of SAP
- Work in Class 1 Division 1 and 2 hazardous locations, as well as outside in all weather conditions
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled